Just Barely Managed To Find 1 Gold Monday...

I almost passed this one by, but fortunately stepped back to investigate. Glad I did....

Unfortunately I thought I was recording when I found the rind and I wasn’t 😭 I promise I’ll get it right week!

Thanks for watching!

Aaron

• Like 7

Thank you Joe, really appreciate it! Of all the places too for me to to NOT get the video! It was great to cause I wasnt expecting it, I pulled the scoop up and it was filled w gravel. I didn’t see it till I tilted the scoop and the gravel fell back & revealed the ring,  man I love that feeling!

• Like 1

I think it's always nice to find rings with ornate designs- congrats! Not that there is anything wrong with plain bands. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Compass said:

I think it's always nice to find rings with ornate designs- congrats! Not that there is anything wrong with plain bands. :laugh:

AGREED!!! I just hate that long drive home w out it!!!!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Nice save Aaron. Congrats on the 18K. Good job on the video too.

HH

Mike

Hey thanks a lot Mike!👍

Aaron

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Joe Beechnut OBN
      WInds and tides have been bad the last week along with other projects keeping me busy. So to mix the project side of it I took CDV's battery out for a test spin Weds.
      Not a lot of targets but scored the 10k Class ring early. As soon as I walked out I got a buffalo, small medallion then the gold ring. The AQ seems to dislike silver even in All metal mod...but loves nickels..both medallions are brass. 
      Gold #22 for the AQ..depth on the 8.4 10k I could have sworn 2 feet but measured around 16 inch's..

• By okara gold
      Found this tiny 1.1 gram 18K in the wet sand over the weekend. Looks like diamond chips all around the band but too small to test.
      Bob K

• By Compass
      Tried a different lake today and only found a couple of dollars in clad but got my 6" coil over another gold chain. Shockingly to me, this one was also closed up and rang up a solid "1" TID. I had company as 2 other hunters got within 20 feet of me in a swim area that was ,at least, an acre in size. Seems like bad form to me but at least the one guy moved away when I said something to him. I didn't say anything to the other since I had just found the chain and crucifix which reminded me to be a little more tolerant and he moved on a short time after. 

Loving the Nox for fresh water and wished I felt the same way about at the beach but those "Beach" modes on the Nox just aren't working for me- yet. GL&HH!
    • By dewcon4414
      Thought id throw up a couple more finds from the month.   Things have kept me out of the water the past 3 months...... then we had the storm.   Seems everyone went home now as well so we are just getting locals and a handful of tourists now.   Still busy with hunters with our warm water.....so its getting picked clean.   Got more young guys getting into it with the local FB page now as well who are doing pretty well. 

• By Nuggetdog
      Found a beautiful little diamond ring, probably CZ. It says Avon sterling but there is a little chip that looks like it’s plated. Does anyone know if Avon sterling jewelry is .925 silver?

• By okara gold
      Some beach erosion and high waves from Sally brought these into detector range. One silver and 3 gold. Two are 14K, and the other is 10K.  About 8 hours total over 2 days. Three rings on the first day and one on the second day. I went back on the third day and all was sanded in again. I don't know what the gemstone is in the ring. Not a diamond. Bob K