On 5/16/2020 at 10:15 PM, LukeJMG1986 said:

Ahoj všetci,

Len som zistil, že zverejnil F2, stroj som použal vo FE. Som v severnej Kalifornii, s miernymi, do extrémnych pôdnych dôvodov. Moja otázka znie, funguje F2 ako ako FE, zvlášť pri láske k milostným odpadom? Pozadie niekoho iného, ale niekoho dospelého k výsledkom. Akýkoľvek vstup do týchto nastavení by sa naozaj hodnotil!

Berte nastavenie Iron Bias F2 ako 2. vylepšenú generáciu - toto nastavenie ...

Iron Bias FE je 1. generácia ...

......Take the Iron Bias F2 setting as the 2nd improved generation - this setting ...

Iron Bias FE is 1 generation ...

From my point of view, I actually prefer to have a sort of "Iron audio" setting.Without any kind of filter like FE or FE2, during the test of the Nox800 I was good in the water with a 5 tones profile, a lower tone pitch of 4/5 and volume from -9 to 0, an higher pitch of 14 with max volume 25 from 1 to 20 and again lower pitches like 6 or 7 for the third, the fourth and the fifth signal area...

In this way I was able to always hear (in all metal) when, how much and where the iron was...

However I don't found the Nox to be a reliable machine to trust on numbers and conductivity... So pay attention for big gold rings sometimes under unusual higher readings...On the CTX the story is a bit different..I don't trust the second conductivity number, but the first iron composition! I actually changed the audio profile to use it with two iron based tones, cause You'll never know how big is the stuff, but to cut a little is just better to understand how much iron is under the coil before to dig....Hope this will be clear...Reading again myself is not so clear even for me🤣🤣🤣 

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

You forgot to click English on your translator 🙂 I'm surprised how well your translator works, you're always very easy to understand.

..These translations are therefore so good .... because I use my Gaming Laptop for that ....:wink:...

But now seriously .. I forgot to give a dot for 1 ..., and during this Editing I did not notice that I had already translated English into my Slovak language ... I was in a hurry to work .. It's my fault ...

I have to spend enough time correcting the writing of sentences ... and translating them into English ... and correcting the text ... to express exactly what I want ...

I hope ... that you will forgive me for inconsistencies from time to time ..                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the topic ... CTX ... works with a fixed iron bias somewhere at the value of 9, which helps him a lot to correctly identify the iron ...

6 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

..These translations are therefore so good .... because I use my Gaming Laptop for that ....:wink:...

But now seriously .. I forgot to give a dot for 1 ..., and during this Editing I did not notice that I had already translated English into my Slovak language ... I was in a hurry to work .. It's my fault ...

I have to spend enough time correcting the writing of sentences ... and translating them into English ... and correcting the text ... to express exactly what I want ...

I hope ... that you will forgive me for inconsistencies from time to time ..

It is invisible to us most of the time.  Great translation.