Deus 2 Vs Tarsacci On The Black Sand Beach

I have had success using All Metal, Ground Balance = 900 (auto GB is around 550, so a very positive GB), Black Sand = On, and 6.4 kHz. These settings are very quiet in black sand.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:15 PM, BigSkyGuy said:

I have had success using All Metal, Ground Balance = 900 (auto GB is around 550, so a very positive GB), Black Sand = On, and 6.4 kHz. These settings are very quiet in black sand.

Tried that.  Didn’t work in the test with 1 inch concentrated blacksand.   Tarsacci Couldn’t see nickel on top of below blacksand.    D2 will hit on the nickel with ID.   Even with blacksand accepted on the D2 it will still hit on the nickel with ID. 

The Tarsacci should be able to do better but I am at a loss to make any suggestions other than lower Sensitivity to 2,3 or 4 max and give Dimitar a phone call.

52 minutes ago, JCR said:

The Tarsacci should be able to do better but I am at a loss to make any suggestions other than lower Sensitivity to 2,3 or 4 max and give Dimitar a phone call.

Tried that didn’t work.  
I’m sure dimitar knows about these kind of tests, if there was a way to see past the heavy thick blacksand he would have said something.  Dimitar made a coil specifically for blacksand it’s supposed to be better than stock coil but I don’t think it will pass the heavy thick blacksand.