D2 For The Win, Oldest Silver To Date! Cw Bullets To Boot.

6hrs roughly of deep Bush hunting for cw relics (my favorite). The barber was a nice 91 banger of a signal! Thought it was a plate(never dug one) was so excited and pleasantly excited seeing it wasn't a plate! Mostly fired bullets,if not all fired but hey I'll take em! The one looks flayed open is wild! 

This was a few hours 2 over 2 rained out days in hamilton county tn. The 1st day I dug several nails chasing broken,1 way signals running modified general program but once i got my head together and stopped chasing zero nails but a few modern bullets not shown (although i think 2 are modernish). 2nd day zero iron dug I didnt chase,only dug 2 way slammers! I sometimes get in a habit of chasing iffy stuff same on the nox because I've dug bullets 8-10" that beep iffy,iron,1way and it's a time consuming frustrating bad habit! 2nd day( pic with dime and bullets) ran mostly modified sensitive ft and enjoyed it alot although had to fight myself to not chase those iffy iron nails that sound good once every few wiggles one way I did chase 2/3 times but opened the hole to even worse signal,covered and moved on!

These 2 days made me feel great about buying the D2! Deep Bush hunting nothing I've swung compared to ease of use and the signals when over something good were loud,clear and strong! Confidence building strong! I guess I didnt take with dime so 1st day pic with brush,second dime+bullets on towel(small batch) then combined on towel. I did dig 2-4 shotgun 12th Georgia's as well not in photos.

Feeling happy to have something to share! Goodluck fellas 

20220406_190351.jpg

20220405_182856.jpg

20220406_190432.jpg

20220406_190339.jpg

20220405_183017.jpg

20220406_190355.jpg

19 minutes ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

6hrs roughly of deep Bush hunting for cw relics (my favorite). The barber was a nice 91 banger of a signal! Thought it was a plate(never dug one) was so excited and pleasantly excited seeing it wasn't a plate! Mostly fired bullets,if not all fired but hey I'll take em! The one looks flayed open is wild! 

This was a few hours 2 over 2 rained out days in hamilton county tn. The 1st day I dug several nails chasing broken,1 way signals running modified general program but once i got my head together and stopped chasing zero nails but a few modern bullets not shown (although i think 2 are modernish). 2nd day zero iron dug I didnt chase,only dug 2 way slammers! I sometimes get in a habit of chasing iffy stuff same on the nox because I've dug bullets 8-10" that beep iffy,iron,1way and it's a time consuming frustrating bad habit! 2nd day( pic with dime and bullets) ran mostly modified sensitive ft and enjoyed it alot although had to fight myself to not chase those iffy iron nails that sound good once every few wiggles one way I did chase 2/3 times but opened the hole to even worse signal,covered and moved on!

These 2 days made me feel great about buying the D2! Deep Bush hunting nothing I've swung compared to ease of use and the signals when over something good were loud,clear and strong! Confidence building strong! I guess I didnt take with dime so 1st day pic with brush,second dime+bullets on towel(small batch) then combined on towel. I did dig 2-4 shotgun 12th Georgia's as well not in photos.

Feeling happy to have something to share! Goodluck fellas 

20220406_190351.jpg

20220405_182856.jpg

20220406_190432.jpg

20220406_190339.jpg

20220405_183017.jpg

20220406_190355.jpg

Guys am I seeing this wrong or no!? 1895 barber o good shape $400+ value!? I just looked that is awesome if I'm not going insane!🙌🕺🏋️♂️🎉😆🤣 cherished forever and honestly irrelevant because I seek no dough for finds but cool as heck if so!? What say you?

• The title was changed to D2 For The Win, Oldest Silver To Date! Cw Bullets To Boot.
39 minutes ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Guys am I seeing this wrong or no!? 1895 barber o good shape $400+ value!? I just looked that is awesome if I'm not going insane!🙌🕺🏋️♂️🎉😆🤣 cherished forever and honestly irrelevant because I seek no dough for finds but cool as heck if so!? What say you?

Hold on there Tex 😀 gotta do your research. Don't look on eBay or Etsy for coin values, here's a fair reference but our resident numismatist may chime in:

https://www.usacoinbook.com/coins/1405/dimes/barber/1895-O/

That's an "O" mint mark coin, very valuable, but would have to be officially graded to get top dollar. 🙂 That may cost you plenty, and depending how you handled and cleaned it may reduce the final verdict.

Great hunt, you lucky dog. I have never found a Barber coin except "V" nickels. I've also never dug a silver Roosevelt. 👍

8 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Hold on there Tex 😀 gotta do your research. Don't look on eBay or Etsy for coin values, here's a fair reference but our resident numismatist may chime in:

That's an "O" mint mark coin, very valuable, but would have to be officially graded to get top dollar. 🙂 That may cost you plenty, and depending how you handled and cleaned it may reduce the final verdict.

Great hunt, you lucky dog. I have never found a Barber coin except "V" nickels. I've also never dug a silver Roosevelt. 👍

I only look on pcsg no ebay for me! 

1 minute ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

I only look on pcsg no ebay for me! 

And coinbook was the first! I have many coins,piles of bought morgans not me first rodeo! Btw so 1895 o is $400+ correct? Dime by my eyes on pcsg my dug example has as much meat as good 6 grade or more but good 6 is atleast grade imo.

13 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks btw, that's the only valuable thing I've ever dug so I'm super happy!😁 I have a 1805 farthing really nice  but not valuable.  

7 minutes ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

And coinbook was the first! I have many coins,piles of bought morgans not me first rodeo! Btw so 1895 o is $400+ correct? Dime by my eyes on pcsg my dug example has as much meat as good 6 grade or more but good 6 is atleast grade imo.

There ya go, PCGS is a great place to have them graded, I think there's another. Glad it's not your first rodeo, I was just kidding ya because you didn't mention the "O".

Depending on grade, and I'd put it in the lower ones, you still have a rare and valuable coin there. 🙂 Kudos.

Yeah I've dug quite a bit of Spanish silver, even a 1690 cob. None of it worth much, but in Karma points it's a fortune to me 🙂

And yes F350 platinum I jumped the gun on replying to your reply! I'll have to do better,I just read the part about ebay! 😕 sorry

3 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

There ya go, PCGS is a great place to have them graded, I think there's another. Glad it's not your first rodeo, I was just kidding ya because you didn't mention the "O".

Depending on grade, and I'd put it in the lower ones, you still have a rare and valuable coin there. 🙂 Kudos.

I knew you were once I got out of the email and read it all! Like I said that's a bad habit I need to work on! 

Feels good,I just wanted to have something to join the fray. Your tearing the detecto time up,good for you though!