D2 For The Win, Oldest Silver To Date! Cw Bullets To Boot.

7 hours ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Btw guys my version is 13-01-2022 should I be updating? Version 0.6 13-01-2022 or atleast best I can gather from infos.

Great finds!   Congrats on that dime too!   From what I’ve read and watched in videos and the fact that XP hasn’t given any official notice to update from the 1/13 version, I personally am not going to update.  I’ll wait until they come out with version 0.7 with an official announcement.  And I may just wait and see how that version works before I update.  

9 hours ago, Commonwealthdetector said:

Btw guys my version is 13-01-2022 should I be updating? Version 0.6 13-01-2022 or atleast best I can gather from infos.

I second NCToads' assessment on updating your D2, if you're happy with it (and after that find you should be 👍), you should wait for something official. My D2 is at 11-3-2022, the dealer updated it and put some old Deus 1 programs on it.

I have it from a very reliable source that it's not so much the version of my machine that leaves me slightly underwhelmed with the D2, it's more my soil condition (no mineralization at all) and the fact that I came to it from an Equinox. 😁 Still love the lil thing ♥️

So dance that "silver jig", pat yourself on the back and get out there. You're doing great and your posts are improving. 🙂 My enthusiasm got me beat up some at first, it's a rite of passage.

BTW be careful of revealing too much about your hunting locations... 🤔 You don't want 50,000 others in that area. It's a fine line.

56 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I second NCToads' assessment on updating your D2, if you're happy with it (and after that find you should be 👍), you should wait for something official. My D2 is at 11-3-2022, the dealer updated it and put some old Deus 1 programs on it.

I have it from a very reliable source that it's not so much the version of my machine that leaves me slightly underwhelmed with the D2, it's more my soil condition (no mineralization at all) and the fact that I came to it from an Equinox. 😁 Still love the lil thing ♥️

So dance that "silver jig", pat yourself on the back and get out there. You're doing great and your posts are improving. 🙂 My enthusiasm got me beat up some at first, it's a rite of passage.

BTW be careful of revealing too much about your hunting locations... 🤔 You don't want 50,000 others in that area. It's a fine line.

I'm happy with it for sure! In my nail test full tones doesnt seem to work as good as others but yesterday sensitive ft was screaming in the bushes! I'm impulsive so I'll have to qwell my desire for updates as logic has been spoken⬆️

I hope someone shows up I'll have a digging buddy! Lol minerals were/are hot where I dug this stuff or atleast my pinpointers profind/carrot both were pains in the arse! Have to balance on the sides pushed down hard to even be usable!  The nox is solid as a rock(someone should laugh)!:)

Maybe better pics for anyone curious!

20220407_093019.jpg

20220407_093000.jpg