D2 And Iron Audio

mudwhale

Used little disc in full tones (3), program 2, iron volume 4: rusty nail over the coil and can hear the iron..

9 hours ago, martygene said:

shaking my head, and scratching my beard. why?? why can't we use any disc in full tones in any program? does anyone have any idea? can someone that is hooked up to XP ask for me/us? 

(off topic) things are getting weirder and weirder. I just did a buy it now on eBay and now can't pay anymore on eBay using PayPal.  I don't like the other options and don't want eBay to have any of my debit or credit card info. Bye Bye eBay...

Full tones seems to use a different scale for iron. If you want hear iron you have to lower the disc all the way down. Iron disc still works as well as iron volume. You can use disc but it is at a lower number scale. The manual only states, "Lower the discrimination to hear the ferrous items and ground with low tone in proportion to their conductivity". This is vague and maybe a translation thing? Anywho, the machine is working just fine now that I know how full tones works.

HH

17 minutes ago, mudwhale said:

Full tones seems to use a different scale for iron. If you want hear iron you have to lower the disc all the way down. Iron disc still works as well as iron volume. You can use disc but it is at a lower number scale. The manual only states, "Lower the discrimination to hear the ferrous items and ground with low tone in proportion to their conductivity". This is vague and maybe a translation thing? Anywho, the machine is working just fine now that I know how full tones works.

HH

Yes, that’s right.. 

22 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

Used little disc in full tones (3), program 2, iron volume 4: rusty nail over the coil and can hear the iron..

Yup! I find the Iron tones really fading out when I get to a disc of 5.

Cheers.

Yes, the nail becomes to fade out with the disc set to 4 in full tones..