D2 And Iron Audio

mudwhale

I posted this on another forum about running Full Tones and getting zero Iron audio in all programs except Sensitive Full Tones. I get iron blips if I want in all the other tone modes. I'm at V.7 and running machine wide open and not a peep of Iron in full tones.

Are you adjusting the descrim down to -6.8 on the other programs like the default of sensft?  If not, the iron tones aren’t audible 

edit..not necessarily to -6.8, but down to the small iron range. 

1 hour ago, Dug said:

Are you adjusting the descrim down to -6.8 on the other programs like the default of sensft?  If not, the iron tones aren’t audible 

You can't go that low with the beach programs, they only go down to 0.0 for some reason. 

14 hours ago, Dug said:

TNSS on another forum said to lower the Disc to -6.4 and now it is fine. Where is this stated in the manual?

1 hour ago, mudwhale said:

TNSS on another forum said to lower the Disc to 6.4 and now it is fine. Where is this stated in the manual?

Don’t know.  Just stated what I observe from my machine. 

4 minutes ago, Dug said:

Don’t know.  Just stated what I observe from my machine. 

If you switch to Full Tones in any program except Sensitive Full Tones and your discrimination is above -6.4, you will hear no Iron audio. Apparently, full tones requires the iron disc set as low as possible.

2 hours ago, mudwhale said:

If you switch to Full Tones in any program except Sensitive Full Tones and your discrimination is above -6.4, you will hear no Iron audio. Apparently, full tones requires the iron disc set as low as possible.

shaking my head, and scratching my beard. why?? why can't we use any disc in full tones in any program? does anyone have any idea? can someone that is hooked up to XP ask for me/us? 

(off topic) things are getting weirder and weirder. I just did a buy it now on eBay and now can't pay anymore on eBay using PayPal.  I don't like the other options and don't want eBay to have any of my debit or credit card info. Bye Bye eBay...

4 minutes ago, martygene said:

I don't like the other options and don't want eBay to have any of my debit or credit card info. Bye Bye eBay...

Credit cards give you the most buyer protection and financial protection. Been doing business on Flea Bay for years that way. 

Right I wouldn’t worry about it, I’ve had my card linked in eBay for years with no problems whatsoever. Also, when I sell something eBay sends payout ( minus fees) directly to account. 

5 hours ago, martygene said:

haking my head, and scratching my beard. why?? why can't we use any disc in full tones in any program? does anyone have any idea? can someone that is hooked up to XP ask for me/us? 

The manual is incorrect in the beach programs. It says beach discrimination -6.4--99 when in fact it is only 0.0--99.discrim.thumb.png.c74dce705882c9169186579e4ed54d8a.png