Any Help To Identify If This Is A Meteorite?

Not looking good.  What state?  Any history of meteorites in your area?  Plenty of old posts covering this topic to compare yours too.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

There are different tests you can do. You can find the tests on the internet. It does look unusual. There are universities you can send photos to and they can help identify it, if it's a meteorite or not.

Are the two photos of the same object or two different ones?  I'm in the process of reading one of Norton's books on the subject.  One thing I've learned is that it can be easy to reject a rock as being a meteorite in many cases, but it's very difficult to confirm one is a true meteorite.  For the latter it usually requires chemical analysis.  (That's where the universities can help.)

A magnet (make that super-magnet, which is easily and inexpensively obtainable) is a very good, simple start.  I have yet to see a number for the fraction of meteorites that aren't attracted to a magnet, but I think it's pretty tiny.  Even the stony meteorites contain ferromagnetic (but non-conducting) minerals.

2 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Are the two photos of the same object or two different ones?  I'm in the process of reading one of Norton's books on the subject.  One thing I've learned is that it can be easy to reject a rock as being a meteorite in many cases, but it's very difficult to confirm one is a true meteorite.  For the latter it usually requires chemical analysis.  (That's where the universities can help.)

A magnet (make that super-magnet, which is easily and inexpensively obtainable) is a very good, simple start.  I have yet to see a number for the fraction of meteorites that aren't attracted to a magnet, but I think it's pretty tiny.  Even the stony meteorites contain ferromagnetic (but non-conducting) minerals.

Thank you, GB_Amateur. These are two different stones, and yes, they are attracted to magnets.