Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Garrett Axiom Pricing & Pics Of The Pretty (box) Packaging

I don’t have a 5000, 6000 or a 7000 so need no excuse to seriously consider the Axiom. I do love my 3500 though…..can’t see myself ever letting her go ❤️

At times, she can give me a slight shoulder and neck ache but her charm is irresistible ?

• Like 1

Thanks for this excellent summary, Steve. Sounds really interesting. If I would not already been so heavily invested into ML machines I would for sure want to have one. It's just that in my particular situation spending another 4k now and then potentially another 10-12k in a year or two (or whenever) for the next GPZ would be too much.  But on a side note, I really applaud Garrett for coming out with what appears to be an outstanding detector that has the potential to compete with ML. We need more competition in the high quality PI arena, this will benefit all of us ?

GC

• Like 4

Checks a lot of boxes for me. Going to keep the 6000 for gold but will probably let the 5000 go and get the Axiom for beach and relics. As a relic hunter I'm usually swinging a detector 10 to 12 hours a day at DIV for 6 days straight. The Axiom would be so much nicer to swing than the 5000 and rainproof to boot.

Holy molly....reading all this makes me feel like selling all my detectors and starting over again lol. 

Strick 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 7/28/2022 at 9:57 AM, Swegin said:

Anyone know what the Military discount is?  15%?

For US? I think it’s 15%

• Like 1

I'm not reading everything on all the threads about this detector at this time so maybe these two questions have been answered.

1.  How long does it take to charge?

2. Most of the marketing 'hype' for other detectors has included the idea that you can go back to where gold has been found before and find missed gold with this/that new detector.  The new detector technology sees the porous gold better, goes deeper, sees smaller gold, etc.  I don't see this aspect yet of the marketing.  What I do see is that it handles problem grounds better and that gives you a better chance of finding gold that is still left.  Is there a 'quality of signal or settings' that will make this detector see gold that other detectors missed?

I think I like this as a beach PI although I don't like digging huge holes.  Those digs hurt my shoulders more than carrying a 5000, 3030 or 7000 around all day.