Just A .925 Ring But The Design???

The beach always surprises and delights me.  This uniquely designed silver ring hit the Equinox at a very solid 35 so I knew from the get-go it was going to be silver.  I have googled "horse head, winged, serpent" trying to find out what that mythical animal is called but didn't get much at all.  As far as pictures from the search, they looked more like a "winged dragon with a tail".  The slanted shape and the rectangle protrusion on the back of the ring are also a bit puzzling.  I think that the thick protrusion is maybe a stabilizer to keep the ring from rotating on the finger maybe?  Anyway, I just thought I would toss out the pictures on a post as my finds have been somewhat limited lately and at least it is a precious metal find. LOL  If anyone has any info on the creature on the ring or anything for that matter, I would appreciate the help in IDing it.

cuniagau

PS:  It is about a size 6 so it is either a woman's ring or maybe a man's pinky ring.

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

Wow, now that's a silver ring! Great find.

I can't resist...

Could it be a Manticore? 🤔

12 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I can't resist...

My first thought but that is a lion's body, scorpion tail and man's head.  But a BEAST non the less. LOL😃

24 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I can't resist...

I think it is. 😊

Well seriously, that's really cool, too bad it's too small. I searched for it and got nothing, might be unique. 🏆 Any marks in it?

I tried too. I figured it looked like something Egyptian, but didn't get any images that looked like that kind of horse. Maybe a Pegasus? Beautiful ring though.

7 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Well seriously, that's really cool, too bad it's too small. I searched for it and got nothing, might be unique. 🏆 Any marks in it?

925 is all that is on it.