Looking For Property In Gold Country

Thanks LipCa.

stuff like this can be a long shot and take years, one thing going in our favor is this will tie up a lot of land that won't be used for cultivation of pot and be something that will be positive for whatever community it might land near. they are not interested in dense development if you saw the lakeside video and the pictures of the artists community everything has been kept natural and open, but something to this extent is new ground for me and i appreciate any advise i can get to help my friends do this right. they have lots of experience in construction and development and own a couple of the larger construction companies in China, so i know they aren't going to be overwhelmed by the size of the project, just the regulations and inability to make things happen as they are accustomed in China.

if we find anything i know ill have a lot of questions to ask and have many things to consider and hiring a consultant to help might be a good idea, if we move into serious talks on a piece of property.

What Lipca said...California is one of the worst places to construct anything...county and city government plus voters can keep the paper flowing for years and years...one thing about the Western States is that there is very little graft...grease don't work well here.

fred

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fredmason said:

What Lipca said...California is one of the worst places to construct anything...county and city government plus voters can keep the paper flowing for years and years...one thing about the Western States is that there is very little graft...grease don't work well here.

fred

ya, well California is more my preference, I think they would be equally happy anywhere in the west... or other locations that have the kinds of things they are looking for. he's heading up to clear lake area to look around on Wednesday and next week we will tour around with them in the Sonora area depending on what shows up from the realtors. if California is to much of a problem they are just as happy to move the money to another state.

My wife was telling me she has some friends buying up large parcels of land in Australia, she isn't sure exactly where, but I keep telling her to get them to buy something good for gold prospecting, maybe try to find some private property that been locked up and unavailable in the past, perhaps JP could suggest something, he could help manage the mineral rights and point us to the gold.