Tarsacci Cookbook And Best Practices

• The title was changed to Tarsacci Cookbook And Best Practices

@Steve Herschbach  I could not get the Link for "Testing Videos" to work that is listed in the 2nd post of this reorganized thread.

11 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That was Aaron’s stuff that he deleted or moved, so I’ve removed that link. Thanks for letting me know.

Try some Keith Southern: There are some others there too, just a little sampling.

It has been very helpful to re read the Tarsacci Usage Notes linked into this thread. I have them printed out now.🙃

Regarding those two "Tarsacci Usage Notes" documents:

I'm the one who created them. I posted them on our detecting club website.

That's where the link takes you.

HOWEVER, we are about to shut down the club website.  Those documents will no longer be readable shortly.

Steve H, would you like to post them on your website, along with all your other useful info?  Feel free to copy them here or tell me where to upload them.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TallTom said:

Regarding those two "Tarsacci Usage Notes" documents:

I'm the one who created them. I posted them on our detecting club website.

That's where the link takes you.

HOWEVER, we are about to shut down the club website.  Those documents will no longer be readable shortly.

Steve H, would you like to post them on your website, along with all your other useful info?  Feel free to copy them here or tell me where to upload them.  Thanks.

Bummer about the club site. With your permission I have uploaded the documents and inserted them into my post on the first page here, second post in the thread. Thanks Tom.

• Like 1

Thanks, Steve.

The club is still in existence, but we decided to save money by closing the website. Now we rely on Facebook. (God help us.)

• Like 1

This thread has been such a source for knowledge for dirt hunters, hot dirt hunters, water hunter and beach hunters.  Thank you to everyone who unselfishly shared their knowledge and hard earned skills to make this thread what it is.

The Stalker

• Like 3