Interview And Q & A With Dimitar Gargov Of Tarsacci

Well again I knocked at the door of Mr Gargov.

I made a point to be a gentleman in anything I said. 

I did ask if we could expect to see a update are new Tarsacci with a smaller coil being none is being offered at this time.

I express that I’d sold my Tarsacci but was willing to buy another if a new are one that had some updates plus a small coil that a lot of us would like.

On the 8000 I made a point to address it in a positive way. In no way did I want to express negative atmosphere directed to the Tarsacci.

I don’t know if I’ll get any response being none was coming from pass email.

I sent him my address and cell number.

He may tell me to go fly a kite but you can’t say I didn’t try.

Chuck 

I was in hopes that Mr Gargov would answer my email before Father’s Day but he needs to hurry if he plans on making that a gift to me.

I just asked straight forward questions like 

1 A new Tarsacci anytime soon 

2 If not new then maybe a update on units coming out the door in the near future 

3 If we would see a smaller coil being offered.

The only time I got a response back was when I ask about a lower shaft and he came back saying they were available plus the cost.

I informed Mr Gargov that I’d sold my Tarsacci but I’d be willing to buy another if it had something new to offer. At the same time I’d want to have the opportunity to buy a smaller coil other than ones being offered now.

I must say I’m still kicking my backside for selling my Tarsacci. I’m not saying it’s was better than others on the market but it’s just I liked it for what it was. I’d never would have sold it if just had a small round are a elliptical coil one could of bought.

I guess it’s a lost cause but I hope not.

Chuck 

Been four months now and…….???

I’d interested in another Tarsacci that...

A. Had decent tones. That high tone and high frequency hearing loss are a horrible combination.

B. Makes it so I don’t have to use the one and only notch to notch out high tone false signals that no other setting on the detector will eliminate. It’s a bug and a bandaid fix. The notch should be for notching trash, not false signals.

C. Get rid of multiple menus to access functions.

D. Small coil.

I can live without the last two, but the tones combined with high tone false signals in bad ground was a deal breaker for me. Almost nobody denies the machine performs, but a large number of people I know sold the machine due to dissatisfaction with other issues like tones, as I did myself.