My Finds This Week..

Did you forget to post them or did you not find anything.

I sure hope that you take your detector with you next time.

Sorry that you couldn't even find the ocean to take a picture of it.

Good luck on your next hunt and I hope things go better for you.

My finds include a little more than yours.  while shoveling the snow (more coming tonight), I quirked my back again.  Hopefully it will mend soon as I really do need to find some warmer weather to turn on a detector.

I keep dreaming of finding that perfect detecting partner who is sexy and doesn't talk much.  I think I'm on to something (see below).

20150720_082101.thumb.jpg.6fe721b179f6b7ebb4814fee5a48819a.jpg

Gerry  

If I was dreaming I would have made her a little more top heavy than you did. Another thing I can’t swim good so she wouldn’t been no mermaid.

That picture fits a story I’m about to tell you.

Two guys was going hunting together and one guy wanted to take his wife but the other guy said she will just mess up our hunting trip. The one guy took her anyway.

After a couple of Mornings the guy found his wife in the bedroll with his friend. The other guy told the other I told you your wife was going to mess up our hunting trip.

Chuck 

6 hours ago, geof_junk said:

I am sure there is a few more members that had the same finds.

Yeah!! Me yesterday after two different beaches!!🦨 Been slim pickens!🤯

One thing no one talks about is how beaches turn "virgin" fo awhile, after a couple of back to back hurricanes!! Like waiting for more donuts, at a donut shop next to a police station!!😜🟦👍👍

12 hours ago, Erik Oostra said:

You`ve a bad case of FNQ wet cabin fever, Erik, I seen that big glowing light in the sky briefly a few days back so hang in there, we`re in the last month of it.

I dug one of these a few weeks ago in the water on a beach. I’ve hunted this beach for almost 20 years and never found one before. Still waiting for the luck to come. A9443725-2E56-4E2F-A261-324C40C37188.thumb.jpeg.93dbea10be5ca6c6091bc9e7f377f8ff.jpeg

13 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I think I'm on to something

I would hate to see you pound sand, and I just get sick about the thought of it.

You have to be either desperate or unhinged, just go to the local bar and get someone drunk enough to take home.