New Rutus Detector Announced

Pretty much solely based on the discussions here I now ordered a Rutus Versa and their headphones, as a first detector. I do like the fact that they're manufactured in EU also, but availability is really bad in general, even here. They are not making it easier for themselves, compared to other brands. Been through the entire distributor list and many of them don't even have Versas or don't carry the headphones, not to mention both of the coils. Several web links were broken, most of the existing shops were in a local language only, with very limited shipping destinations and paying options. If not for you guys I wouldn't even have been close to considering Rutus. Ordered from the German distributor, they clearly had only 1 (one) in stock, as they're now out-of-stock.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/21/2024 at 12:58 PM, Northern Wall said:

Ordered from the German distributor, they clearly had only 1 (one) in stock, as they're now out-of-stock.

To be fair, it shipped the first weekday after ordering and is now back in stock. Also good website, shipping all over Europe and plenty of payment options. I wish they had the smaller coil listed also.