• Thanks 1

Nice job Mitchel, hard work pays off.

Regards,  Ceril

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

Excellent job, Mitchel, and well deserved! Greater Barstow area? 😉

GC

Actually, it is a new club claim.

Anyone can join.  We're checking out more claims now.

• Like 1

Are you getting this many nuggets on a day trip Mitchel or is this a bunch that you've found over time?   I'm quite jealous of the quantities.  Rarely do I come home with as many at a time as you're showing in these past few outings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

Are you getting this many nuggets on a day trip Mitchel or is this a bunch that you've found over time?   I'm quite jealous of the quantities.  Rarely do I come home with as many at a time as you're showing in these past few outings.

The postings in this thread are from two, one day trips.  I get there about sunrise (5:30) and hunt for about 8 hours.  I stay longer with breaks and drive around a bit.  The first time I went to the claim I stayed over night.  I found 1 nugget the first day and 3 the second day.  I went back to one of those second day nuggets and it turned into a patch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aerospace guy said:

Mitch...name of club and location(general..not specific) of club claims. I posted a few weeks ago that Ken found 16 nuggets over 3 days on a Taft claim...I came along with my new unused Garrett Axiom and found a nice size nugget he missed.

Ken was at the PCSC meeting and told us about the nuggets found on the road on the Taft claims.  I didn't make it out there until Thursday and didn't find anything.  I used my 800/6 and walked the road and took pictures and shared them with a couple of members.  There is going to be an outing there on Saturday.  I probably won't make it.

The club with the new claim in Barstow is WSPA.  I've been a member for a few years through some ups and downs and there are some good people left just moving along.

Membership Information and Application - WELCOME TO THE WSPA (invisionzone.com) 

• Thanks 1