14 Nuggets/2.06 Grams!

That was a nice hunt with some hard digging I'm sure.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

• Thanks 1

Now that would have been a fun day!  And recovering from surgery too, good work on all the digging.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LuckyLundy said:

Mitch,

WTG!  You earned them Nuggets.  As you know they don’t come easy, keep on the trail and fill your poke up!

Rick

Thanks Rick.  I found some crumbs and I kept pulling them.  I showed a couple of guys with 6000s where they were and what I was doing and they could only pull out 1!

This area had some very old dry wash diggings before metal detectors and some very old dig holes that filled in over the years.  I think this is why I didn't get any larger nuggets.  There was bb trash and a few wires but all the obvious signs I wasn't the first one to detect this patch of desert.

I did leave more for others but not much in that 100x100!

Mitchel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Here are another 11 nuggets that were missed by the detectors of the day 10 years or so ago.  Now we are getting the crumbs.  I'm glad I can get them with an Sp01 (volume) and the 15 CC X.

IMG_20230626_185121_032[1].jpg

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

It's good to see it's doing the job for you Mitchel, aside from the 8" the 15" CC is my favourite X-coil, each have their strong points though, I'd be hard pressed to choose 😉

• Thanks 1