Doc's New Qwipple!

Joe D.

Hello all,

ย  ย Just saw these on Ebay! But haven't seen anywhere else yet! Just thought I'd pass the info along, as I haven't seen Doc post about them recently, unless I missed it!! They are a new addition to his past offerings!๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Screenshot_20230914_192805_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230914_192824_eBay.jpg

• The title was changed to Doc's New Qwipple!

Rob has them on his forum I guess I should say in his store . Plus a list that Doc makes that Rob sales.

ย I havenโ€™t seen anything that Doc puts out yet that ainโ€™t worth the money.

ย Chuckย 

To add to my earlier post, before I started to use the Quipple I used another type of bungee, the length adjustment was at the detector and many times when there was a lot of up and down, instead of adjusting the bungee i would just bend my back down to make up for the down slope, this led me to having back proplems after a few hours. The Quipple is adjustable at the top or bottom of your detector, saved my back to detect longer each day. Great product.ย 

ย  Mine actually got here today! So I should be set for winter beach season to try it out; if we get a winter!๐Ÿคžย  Got a bigger coil for my TDI, and a backhoe to follow me around!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank's Steve๐Ÿ‘,

Understood! I was the last post one that thread, so thought I'd start a new one that wasn't buried, as there were no more responses!!๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘