(updated) A Really Good Relic Site, Second Trip With The Equinox 800

Looking forward to more on your adventure.

1 hour ago, Chase Goldman said:

Seriously though, make sure any photos you are posting are at least stripped of any geo tag information in the image metadata (or, better yet, don't let your phone/camera tag the photos in the first place). That's the easiest way to inadvertently give away site or private permission information.  Not only do you risk interlopers, you can add insult to injury and lose sensitive private permissions because the landowner may mistakenly think you are intentionally letting outsiders piggy back on to your site access without his permission.

Yep all my pictures I'll be posting were taken in my yard far from the actual permission.

I recently learned about 3 guys who lost a good permission because they posted their finds on Facebook and did multiple YouTube videos with drone footage showing the landscape. Shortly after the landowners started having problems with trespassing and told them they were no longer welcome and to take the videos and post down. Amazes me what some people will do to get social media views.

That was a great hunt and some nice history saved from the ground.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

9 hours ago, Elbert said:

Great site, hunt and finds. What is that item to the left of the group of musket balls?

That's a flatten percussion cap

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'll update the thread as time goes on with more finds I made in the Fall of last year through the Fall of this year.