A Little Thank You To Coiltek

phrunt

11 minutes ago, Norvic said:

Rigged rigged😉

Truth teller!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Certainly not rigged Norvic 🙂

Just good old-fashioned fluke!  I think you should know by now if I'm not impressed with something I will say it loud and clear.  I really like the 10x5" coil, they've done a good job on it and credit where credit is due.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Certainly not rigged Norvic 🙂

Just good old-fashioned fluke! 

You are a good writer.  You could win lots of those contests.  They need to send you some coils to test.

• Like 3

Many years ago when Nugget finder first looked for a name for the Sadie they ran a completion for it's name. I won a Sadie for my entry but did not used the Sadie name, and lost the coil to Carol as she would not let me take it of her detector. 😒

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

Many years ago when Nugget finder first looked for a name for the Sadie they ran a completion for it's name. I won a Sadie for my entry but did not used the Sadie name, and lost the coil to Carol as she would not let me take it of her detector. 😒

Was that about the time John Farnham was singing Sadie the Cleaning lady? Pretty good fit for a clean-up coil 😉

23 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

You are a good writer.  You could win lots of those contests.  They need to send you some coils to test.

Thanks, I'm not all that interested in competitions, rarely ever enter any, in fact I've entered two in the past five or so years that I can remember and won both which is a bit odd.  One was the Minelab find of the Month, then there was this Coiltek one, maybe I should enter more 😛

When I think of competitions I think of @davsgold, his wife is a machine, she wins everything she enters!  She's got something going on.

I'm not qualified to be a tester, I'd rather testers have extreme experience and be very good at what they do to provide a better product which is why I think some testers are a bit questionable, I don't find enough gold to be a gold product tester, although perhaps thats to my advantage, the harder it is to find in your area the better you can get at finding it as long as you keep trying.  I'm probably pretty useless at finding silver coins, but I've found more in a couple of years than most people have probably found in decades.   Luck of location more than skill.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

When I think of competitions I think of @davsgold, his wife is a machine, she wins everything she enters!  She's got something going on.

Haha, yes she has been lucky entering competitions and still wins stuff, but my answer is, well someone has to win it may as well be her 😁

• Like 2