New Tones Profile Brings Something Interesting

With only three useful sessions this month due to annoying waves along the coast, the last of the three a few days ago was special.

A variation to the tone profile proved effective at least for my hearing.

Given the difficult environment where I usually research, pitch tone seemed the only solution to the continuous playing on the saline of 2-tone profiles and up.

By really minimizing the instrument's chattery behavior, I fear I misunderstood the audio response of the peaks, no doubt overlooking signals that needed to be dug out.

I am certain of this, because the same little patch where for almost two hours I used pitch tone without interesting signals, came back on in full tones giving me a hard time...I came to the conclusion that I was probably too used to "Minelabbish" signals, since in Square full tones the voice of the Deus2 sounds a lot like that kind of audio response.

In the short snippet of video below, a ring of silver and one of gold jumped out after finally perceiving them correctly in headphones...

• Like 7
  • Oh my! 1

Thanks for sharing the video of those nice finds, glad things are picking up for you.

How is your new underwater system working out for you?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

How is your new underwater system working out for you?

I am on my fourth session today and perhaps regret not doing the changeover from cylinders to compressor sooner.
Even today I was exhausted and once I resurfaced I had 48% battery after more than 4 hours at the bottom.I was skeptical about this system but indeed the 52 Ah is real.
It's just too bad that the spot where I shot that clip a few days ago is closing fast and today I just cleaned up steel and silver with a few coins.

• Like 1