Website Back In Time ×

First Gold Nugget Finds With The AlgoForce E1500

Great hunt with your new machine and I really hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

19 minutes ago, phrunt said:

.. I really like the Algoforce, it's an incredible detector for the price, a real game changer for people that don't need the absolute best of the best yet still want a very high-performance PI machine with cool features and at a very cheap price.  The more I use it the more I like it. I really hope I'm the first paying customer to find gold with the detector, that'd be pretty cool.

Thanks Simon for the stories , pics and videos , looks like you have a future best seller with this E1500 ..

Glad you recovered from that adventure......that is Mountain Goat country !

Simon is just out of shot in steeper terrain......just follow the blood trail.

Goat.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well now you have a group of north Americans fidgeting and jumping up and down, looking up at the top of the candy shelf that they can't reach.?‍?

Great job on the gold and thanks for the write up and info.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Super review and what a story! I hope you are in one piece mate! What about new device performance in iron?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that crazy story and congratulations on a successful go with the Algoforce! 

Quite an exciting report of the detector's potential. I hope all the competition is reading it. 

• Like 1

Good to hear JW had a Sadie to loan you.  Very few people have a GPX-compatible X-Coil, in contrast to the Nugget Finder Sadie.  (Even I, who gets gold detecting maybe 3 or 4 days per year, has one.)  And as expected that little terrier found a goodie or two in a heavily detected area.

Dehydration is accompanied by all kinds of symptoms, affecting the brain as well as the rest of the body.  I'd bet that was the major contributor to your condition.  Glad nothing worse occurred as a result.  Even driving may not have been in your best interest....

A lot of people are way more excited about this Algoforce developing 'saga' than I but I still enjoy reading about it and you've been great at putting in the hours (quickly) to educate us, so thanks for that.

P.S.  Now that JW has seen the E1500 in action, is he ordering one pronto?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, phrunt said:

bye bye Green hot rock

An impressive machine. Do you think changing the cable wrap on the shaft with two Velcro straps with the cable slack looped above the shaft would help with detecting the cable? You may want to soak your hand in a salt solution…like at the beach. Thanks for the videos, take care of that hand.

• Like 2