Dankowski Forum

For those interested, Tom Dankowski’s detecting forum has finally been upgrade to a new host platform. It is accessible via a link on the old site at the top of the page. You will have to re register for the new forum but can use your old login. The old site will remain as a read only source of information.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

It was a great forum at one time,but in recent years with folks unable to post etc it has gone down hill rapidly,i have not been able to post anything for nearly a year or so,alot of folks have all ready give up and left.

I hope it will still survive but i highly doubt it will ever recover gain to its former glory,of course i do hope i am wrong but i dont think i am wrong,it should have been updated years ago.

@RickUK all too true. I have rejoined. I hope you and others will also.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JCR said:

@RickUK all too true. I have rejoined. I hope you and others will also.

I have tried several times to register on his forum and every time it looks like everything is set up so I can venture into that forum it will not allow me to even log in, I just signed u again recently and it still will not let me log in

• Like 1

Also, still...I can't log in..with my password..on the new.. Dankowski forum..

1 hour ago, DSMITH said:

I have tried several times to register on his forum and every time it looks like everything is set up so I can venture into that forum it will not allow me to even log in, I just signed u again recently and it still will not let me log in

Did you receive the activation email?  You can't log on until you activate your account following registration by clicking on the activation link in the email.

1 hour ago, EL NINO77 said:

Also, still...I can't log in..with my password..on the new.. Dankowski forum..

You have to first re-register and then after you have completed re-registration and verification you are not a bot, Activate using the activation link in the email sent to the address you used to register.

Worked just fine for me.

I ventured over there for specific topics but the user community issues coupled with the eye watering layout meant that I had to REALLY be motivated to go there because whatever information I was seeking out was unavailable elsewhere (a rare occurrence).  I re-registered to ensure access to the archived information.

• Like 4

Thanks Chase,,,I will try to register again...:wink:👍

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Did you receive the activation email?  You can't log on until you activate your account following registration by clicking on the activation link in the email.

You have to first re-register and then after you have completed re-registration and verification you are not a bot, Activate using the activation link in the email sent to the address you used to register.

Worked just fine for me.

I ventured over there for specific topics but the user community issues coupled with the eye watering layout meant that I had to REALLY be motivated to go there because whatever information I was seeking out was unavailable elsewhere (a rare occurrence).  I re-registered to ensure access to the archived information.

Chase I did use the activation email and then when I go to log in is says my user ID and log in info is not correct

Thank you Steve!

I very much appreciate you for the way you monitor your website and keep it running clean!

• Like 2