Somebody Needs To Pay For This.....

So I'm going along yesterday working this park looking for some gold rings. 2 to be exact. One of the groundsman approached me the other day and asked if I could look for his rings. He was riding on the mower and he had placed his rings in the cup holder(I didn't know these things had cup holders) and while he was speeding along mowing the grass they fell out. I embraced the challenge of looking over 10 acres of grass as I truly had nothing better to do this week except detect (tough problem I know). 

I had pulled a few junkers out as well as a silver ring when I got this absolutely great signal. The 2D plot line was creating a picture of this incredible gold ring and I just knew that I had located one of the rings. I dug down removed some dirt and saw this:

image.thumb.jpeg.6ae11d9f3a700feaf4deb4f622131067.jpeg

I immediately jumped up, began my happy dance and looked around for someone to hug. I had found one of the rings. A 10 acre it could be anywhere blind search! I had done it!

I had done it until I got back down on my knees to pull the damn thing out of the ground when I noticed there was a problem. 

This was the problem:

image.thumb.jpeg.bc9c9386feb474cbad0193a4565eb4fe.jpeg

An "H" button, gold in color, and metallic in nature. Well I can tell you where I think Mr. H Button can go. It starts with an "H". 

9 hours ago, Skate said:

An "H" button, gold in color, and metallic in nature

Why are you upset, you found something gold and metallic, at least you got close.

Ha! Cool story. I'll take an H button over a pull tab any day. Ten acres? You're gonna be there a while! 😄

I had a guy that lost his billfold while plowing 40 acres and I told him he’d had a chance of finding it as well as I would. It didn’t have any metal on it and he wanted his 90 dollars that was in  it too.

Chuck 

Skate just try to laugh when those things happen... look up in the sky and say you got me... 

strick

I’m sitting here thinking where the Henry would a gold H button go?  Oh, it must be some Aussie thing or something…then the light bulb turned on.  Hahaha.

17 hours ago, GotAU? said:

then the light bulb turned on.  Hahaha.

Evidently mine still hasn't turned on???? I have no idea. 🤔

Looks like the Grounds man is trying to double down on you.🙃