Evolution Of Pulse Induction Marketing

That's a very young Gerry on the GB2 advertisement.  Thanks for posting these, all well before my time so good to see.

• Like 1

I believe that was about the time I bought my first GB2 from Gerry. Drove to Boise and had him take it out the box. That GB2 is still going strong, still have it.

• Like 3

Something a little different. VLF though, i presume

Gold Spear.jpg

• Like 2

Jin, I was hoping someone had the SD2200D add, thanks for sharing. I see they had a Golden Hawk also, wonder what frequency it ran?

• Like 1

Some old interesting pics and advertising back in the day. 

My 1st successful PI find was with the SD-2100 and as soon as I realized those were DEEP detectors, I became a dealer for Minelab as well.  At that same time the SD-2200 came out and I was off and running.

I think the 1st Minelab ad I was in was with the GP-3000.

GP3000_Catalog.thumb.jpg.e03f149d66a6aa82c7fb274f89445ca9.jpg

The tri fold flyer Minelab USA had all 3 of my pics. I recovered the class ring, my father the gold plated wax seal stamp and the cool nugget by my customer while we were hunting Oregon.

MinelabGerry.thumb.jpg.2bb8c10e2e9620a6a2ebd95072b65a0b.jpg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, phrunt said:

That's a very young Gerry on the GB2 advertisement.  Thanks for posting these, all well before my time so good to see.

You mean well before your birth, right?  😉

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

My 1st successful PI find was with the SD-2100 and as soon as I realized those were DEEP detectors, I became a dealer for Minelab as well. 

Gerry,

How many detectors have you sold?  You can break it into new and used if you like or just ball park them together.

• Oh my! 1