Garrett's 60th Anniversary Video - A Must Watch

I really like Garrett, not only their detectors, I like them as a business, as people.  They seem to operate a bit differently to some manufacturers with the fact that to them, customers matter.

Anyway, they've done this 60th video, it's a great watch as it introduces us to some of the team behind the detectors.

A BIG Happy Birthday Garrett!   I hope to be swinging more Garrett's in the future.

Their staff are great, I love the coil winding team! Happy staff, best way to run a business.  In fact, the entire team are great, so good to see such a multi-national bunch of people, love the idea of the flags from the countries the staff are from, I noticed an Aussie flag there!  If it were me, I'd be proud to work for Garrett.

It's clear these guys are all friends, and love working for Garrett.

Group.thumb.jpg.c0a1e969088092609d8328f03b972781.jpg

Great bunch of people.

Probably my favourites, a husband and wife team from manufacturing.  I want an autographed detector from them 😀

manufacturing.thumb.jpg.362b4f67d9b57c28edafe7162e45915f.jpg

You can see the flags in the background of the staff members.  A really cool idea.

Thanks for posting this video Simon

2 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Thanks for posting this video Simon

I had no choice, I really liked it 😉

Looks like a lot of team spirit at the Garrett factory. Lots of employees too.  Charlie has sure built up a nice empire from the ground up. I sure do miss him. I still have some correspondence from him at home. He often times used to answer questions himself. RIP Charlie!

Great video! I've owned many Garrett detectors in the past, and I truly enjoyed their products. But especially their customer service. It is top notched! BTW, I didn't Vaughn Garrett? Did Mr. Boyd take over the reins?