New Nokta Pulse Detectors - Gold & Relic

competition to name the two new Nokta pulse detectors.  One for the search for gold and another for relics

Screenshot_2024-04-19-18-50-00-78_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

First we had Algoforce but now the real battle starts in pulse induction, with Nokta likely to set new price/performance ratios i.e. bang for the buck.

"Join our naming competition and get a chance to win one of our future Pulse Induction machines!

One designed for gold prospecting and another one for relic hunting!

These detectors will redefine affordability and performance for you to break free from the grip of overpriced alternatives!"

ENTER CONTEST Deadline April 30th

nokta-pulse-induction-metal-detectors.jpg

I would name it according to its release date, therefore nokta,  I will need some more info 😁

• The title was changed to New Nokta Pulse Detectors - Gold & Relic

This is getting really interesting but glad to hear about it. This is probably a really good timing for this with all that’s happening currently in the PI market.

If the Axiom came out before the 6000 there would of been a lot more Axioms out there now, same thing would happen for Nokta if they can get this out before the Algoforce release in other regions.

I like they designed it to be specifically designed for gold or relics, sounds like a great way to achieve what you’re aiming at looking for.

Love to see this. Maybe we'll finally start to see more innovation in the metal detecting market.

Minelab is finally going to feel some pressure to release something new perhaps? Whether it be an advancement in technology or perhaps repacking an SDC into a housing like an Equinox. 

At the very least, I'm happy we are going to get options from at least 3 other manufacturers now with Garrett, Algoforce and Nokta joining the market. 

19 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

These detectors will redefine affordability and performance for you to break free from the grip of overpriced alternatives!"

Glad to see this statement also from Nokta.

7 minutes ago, ChuckScrivener said:

At the very least, I'm happy we are going to get options from at least 3 other manufacturers now with Garrett, Algoforce and Nokta joining the market. 

This is going to be a great year for PI players in the industry.

PI for relics specifically got me interested... wonder what's the differences between gold vs Relic PI? .. maybe much less sensitive to micro stuff and have target ID like algoforce with some kind of iron discriminations or something? 

I left my 4 names for each detector...now the wait begins. At least the wait isn't long, only a couple weeks. Seems to suggest that they have working prototypes ready for field evaluation.....they just need a name to go on the box prior to shipping to the testers. My name is in the mix to be a field tester so hopefully we get news regarding their release prior to the Nthn Hemisphere's Summer.