Good Morning, Long Time Lurker With Forum Question

Maximus

Mostly a lurker here.  Absolutely love the forum layout and the people who participate.  I visit Detector Propector almost every day.  I can tell by looking at the bold forum topics if there are new messages I have not read.  When I am done, i click the “mark forum read” and it defaults to a lighter shade indicating I am current and there are no new topics.  It seems this has to be done for each forum.  I enjoy visiting the site and with a glance I can see forums with new messages.  Some topics I do not read.  Is there a way to mark all forums read so I do not have to do it for each forum?  Thanks.

It depends on what device you are using. PC and tablets look for “Mark Site Read” in upper right area. On a phone go to the menu options in upper right (three horizontal bars) and when you click there you will see a big button that says “Mark Site Read”.

I use it myself from time to time to “clear the board”.

Thanks for coming out of the shadows, welcome to the forum! ?

Thanks for the question about my avatar. The answer is unfortunately no. Those early split windows with the safari style windows go for $130,000 around here. Yikes! I didn’t know I was a millionaire when I was a kid.