Ring Tabs, Now 50. Historical Artifacts!

I don't know why the archaeologists just don't come and ask us old fellers, we were there and responsible for at least a few if not most of the pultabs, we can give them all of the mysterious info/history of the pulltabs, places where all the big parties were, etc. and then they wouldn't have to do all of that hard work trying to figure it all out, it would save them tons of time and work!!!

Oh well you can send them to school, but you can't teach them nothing, they seem to want to figure it out all by themselves.  :idunno:

• Like 2

Archaeologists have very little human history to study in the USA...so they get laws passed that require historical studies , endless reports and archiving tons of useless trash...

Too many useless "crats" with nothing worthwhile to do except try to make trash into important artifacts...imagine some future archaeologist saying " these funny looking metal  bits were no doubt some form of religious worship and part of culturally significant rites of passage."...come back in 100 years and check it out!

fred

• Like 2

It is nice to know that all the crap that I left out in the woods in my youth is now of cultural significance. So instead of feeling guilty I can now say I have created history. I feel good about myself.

• Like 4