Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph

Ger Easyway 3D Detector?

20 posts in this topic

Hie Steve; Thanks for the discussion about the GPZ 7000 and other gold detectors. I am attracted to a machine that I have never used: the GER Easyway 3D Detector. Do you have experience using this one? What is your comment about it?

Hie there! does anyone here have experience using the GER Easyway 3D Detector?

Welcome to the forum Joseph.

This may not be entirely fair to the company involved but you asked so this is my honest answer. When I see a company sell products like the ones pictured below I think "Long Range Locator" and my interest ceases.

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

In fact this one just spells it out....

IMG_0410.JPG

So apparently you strap this thing to your leg and walk around, and it sends underground images to a tablet device. Given the other products, good luck with that.

IMG_0411.JPG

Steve,

Just one question.

Can I wear my steel toed boots?

Mitchel

3 people like this

I'm pretty sure I can match that performance with a glass eye in a duck's anus.  Just my opinion mind you, I wouldn't want to impugn the integrity of a fortune 500 company with a boatload of peer reviewed test results. 

Awhile back I was in a local prospecting shop and some "flatlander greenhorns" were discussing the various technologies available for gold prospecting.  One turned to me announced that the $39.00 divining  rods were the way to go, that the clerk of the store had found lots of gold with them.  I simply asked why she was working here if it were that simple.  All I heard were crickets, somewhere way out there in the distance. Might have been AZ mole crickets, ugly scoundrels they are, nevertheless with all the available information not only here, but the entire web, how does anyone not know this stuff.  No offense intended for all owners of "magnetic bracelets", "Long Range Locators" and "Skin so Soft" insect repellent.   No sh**t, that stuff works. 

5 people like this

Haha.... love it Condor!!

Harumph! Wonder if I can get my money back.

1 person likes this

Just imagine for a moment if this actually worked as advertised. Condor hit the nail on the "common sense" head - would not the people selling them be using them to get filthy rich? If I invented one I would never need but the first one to fill vaults full of all the gold I would find. There are always excuses about how these people are getting rich but staying silent, but we all know just how much that does not fit with human nature. People would be backing up on Bill Gates lawn dumping a truck load of gold just to brag about how rich they were getting with their whiz bang treasure detectors.

The use of terminology is interesting. Ionizing radiation that can penetrate 115 feet of concrete is going to kill you fast. And magnetometers by definition can't do anything but measure magnetic fields and so only work with things that have magnetic properties or effects.

IMG_0412.JPG

TITAN GER 400 GOLD DETECTOR AND LOCATOR

DESCRIPTION: 

*RADAR LONG DISTANCE- can penetrate up to 2.5 kilometer even your inside the moving car or in helicopter.

*ION RADIATION SYSTEM- it can penetrate all type of soil even concrete up to 115 feet

*3D IMAGING VIA TABLET- this would allow you to see the treasure accurately in dept up to 115 feet the system will automatically calculate the exact dept of treasure

*MAGNETOMETER SYSTEM- it can determine what kind of precious metal down under whether it is gold,diamond any other precious metal or stone.

1 person likes this