Sign in to follow this  
fredmason

No Tracks Since The Upgrade - GPZ

You are welcome. It's pretty basic functionality, but it works. Number one failing is the lack of import/export function to either Google Earth or Garmin formats. Once to either of those conversion to any format or system is easy. You can all trust I lobby for this as much as I can without being a real pest!

13 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You can all trust I lobby for this as much as I can without being a real pest!

The squeaky wheel gets the oil. :biggrin:  You are a legend Steve. Thanks for all you do.

Best of luck out there

JW :smile:

Guest Jennifer
40 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I really need to get part three done and posted. I am now procrastinating however waiting to see if the upgrade Minelab makes to XChange2 has things which would make my final post in the series obsolete before I post it.

Smart move as they're obviously going to have to redesign the app to accomodate the new features in this update. Going to the GPZ 7000 settings icon in the app clearly shows no selections for Ground Smoothing etc, makes sense now why the delay.

Jen

I will have to check the settings...I don't remember what I did when the thing was new...it just worked.

So,  I will do some homework...some problems are always because I am me...oh, well!

fred

Ok, so I am an idiot...

my life and sojourn in the world would be sooooo much easier if I only had a brain.

Steve, feel free to slap me when we meet again...however, not too hard.

Thank you all for herding me back on the correct path to happy hunting...all I had to do was pay a little more attention to the icons and the manual!

fred

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2