Poll - Primary Intended Use For Equinox

Poll - Primary Intended Use For Equinox  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the four types of detecting embodied in Equinox will you be doing most often?

• Park Mode type coin and jewelry detecting in groomed areas with modern trash
    • Field Mode type coin and relic hunting in open fields and woods
    • Beach Mode type coin and jewelry detecting in a saltwater environment
    • Gold Mode type gold nugget prospecting

I have not yet committed to purchasing one just yet I am thinking about replacing my beloved X TERRA 705 with it the one thing that has always been an issue with me and the 705 was having to change coils but I dealt with it simply because of the 705s capability's its the one detector I have always stated they would have to pry it from my cold dead hands but the Equinox may be the one that pry's it from my hands,already have the GM 1000 for the small gold so I would be using it to coin hunt if I purchase one,I have yet to see or find a detector that makes me question whether to upgrade the 705 but like I said the more I read about the Equinox it may be the one that does it.

I love Mr Herschbach's  an JP s reports on it but I am going to wait for all the reports from the first infield users and then make my decision