Want To See What A Sheet Of Aluminum Foil Does To The Tarsacci

Yeah concentric on a VLF might be your best bet for that test.BUT its still not going to do what the Tarsacci can do..

There's alot of great Detectors on the market for sure..

BUT the Tarsacci doing things that till now were just not doable.Things have really moved forward.

Good test!

Keith

1 hour ago, Keith Southern said:

Yeah concentric on a VLF might be your best bet for that test.BUT its still not going to do what the Tarsacci can do..

There's alot of great Detectors on the market for sure..

BUT the Tarsacci doing things that till now were just not doable.Things have really moved forward.

Good test!

Keith

True .The change was  not that  much.

Yes but could tell a chage!

The main thing about the Tarsacci is it punches mineral.

The other stuff like the sheet of foil and iron unmasking etc is sort of a by product of this technology it so seems.

Its fun to see what it can do messing around with it testing stuff..That can be a hobby in itself if your not carefull.LOL!!

In the low end  things happen like more purity of metal than actual conductance.Like small lead pistol balls will read the same deep or on surface.The salinity seems to really have control of items that can hit close to its dial range.

Nails are another item you can get to be  a little weird to help in unmasking.You cant remove them just like you cant remove that sheet foil with salinity but you can make them sort of less reactive in a way.But its all by products of being able to punch bad soil i feel.

Keith

• Like 1

I tried the test with my Nox and all it saw was the foil as you've pointed out Keith.  

I then tried it with my Sovereign, which has a meter on it, and the foil rang up 350, the quarter 550 and foil over quarter 510.  

Thought that was interesting. 

I tried the test with the TDI  SL and same size foil could not disc it out even at full pulse delay. and the ORX even in 99disc could not go silient . I would have to say what that Tarsacci can do is somthing new to detecting as far as my experiance

• Like 1

The TDI can’t run a low enough pulse delay... it was designed to find low conductors. The thickness of the foil also matters a lot of course... not all aluminum coils are equal.

• Like 1