Top 10 Find For Me

1 hour ago, Compass said:

I've been reluctant to post some of my finds this year because it seems that many hunters are saying that they are not finding much due to stay at home mandates, beach closures, sanded in conditions and other reasons.

That's quite considerate of you, and glad you mentioned it.  But, IMO, with some of us not being able to get out as much as we'd like, the postings of finds provides some 'projection' -- you know -- living life vicariously.  Besides, with your success you're going to be building up a backlog and then when you have to show all that in one post we'll really be envious!

• Thanks 1

Thanks a lot GB, I actually have an old hunting buddy who is no longer able to detect. He tells me to keep sending him pictures of my finds because it reminds him of the good times he had metal detecting. Years ago he showed me a hidden safe in his closet floor and you wouldn't believe the amount of jewelry he had taken off the beaches over the decades.

• Like 3

Congratulations on the 18K and Silver. I have yet to find a ring on a chain. Keep those finds coming. I always enjoy seeing Gold and Silver no matter who finds it.

HH

Mike

• Thanks 1

Well done ... again.  This is getting OLD and better and better.  Keep getting the bling.

• Thanks 1

Great find! An 18K chain plus ring and medallion is hard to beat! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

What a nice combination huh?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks diver and all, Yes! I would have been happy just to find the pendant, really happy just to find the ring and super excited to find only the chain. To find all 3 at the same time was unexpected, to say the least, and made that hunt one of my favorites of all time.

• Like 2