The bag looks good, But I like the leg holster for the pin pointer. Anyone have a clue what they cost?

It is listed on their site and I would say before too long will be available in the US market.

A2B372B3-4B49-4FE4-A96E-BC8113EE68A8.jpeg

• Like 1

Check Amazon for led holsters! You can find all different styles there, anf probably cheaper!👍👍

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By geof_junk
      Well it been a long year since COV19 hit, it would be nice to see some camp fires from your detecting grounds. This was winter about 15 years ago in WA.

• By zortan
      EDIT:  This post contains mistaken information.  Please accept my apology.  At this time it is not possible to travel greater than 300 miles with a starlink antenna.  Please read entire thread on page 2 for clarification.  My bad fellas.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that starlink is finally accepting pre-orders.
      For those who don't know this is Elon Musk's satellite internet which is super fast and has no data caps.  The service is 100 bucks a month and 500 to buy the equipment.  To enter the pre-order is only 100 refundable deposit.  
      I've done alot of research on this and it looks like the antenna is small enough that I could easily carry it in my camper and set it up wherever I am.  The power usage is only 300 watts w/ dish motors running and 150 without.  SO this could easily run with a battery and inverter for a number of hours, no 24 hour a day generator.  I'm super excited to have an option for when I am far away from civilization.

Go to starlink.com and get signed up if you wanna!

• By tboykin
      I have prospected with people who subsist on sardines and bread out in the bush, and those who prefer a pan seared steak, asparagus, and baked potatoes. I like to keep things simple and would love to hear your favorite easy camp foods for five plus days in the wilderness.
      Military MRE’s were my choice before the prices went up after COVID-19. A days worth of food in one pouch, and has the benefit of saving your TP since they turn into Quikrete after eating them. But they make a ton of trash and are expensive.
      Please share your own Spartan food choices for someone more interested in detecting than playing chef at camp. I cook at home and when I’m out in the wilds food is just fuel for the adventure. Looking for options that are easy, affordable, don’t require refrigeration or much water since water goes fast in the desert.
    • By Trent King
      Unfortunately someone decided that they needed the 2 caravans I had left on one of my mining leases more then I did, even worse one of them was Paul’s little van from camp yank.
      While pondering new accomodation for the next yank invasion I spotted this 

As soon as I seen ‘Special’ I thought of Paul!

She is going to need a bit of remodeling but will make fine yank worthy accomodation I reckon.
      Plenty of room for you in there too Steve if your brave enough to bunk with Paul.
    • By Nokta Detectors
      Dear Valued Members,

We are very happy to announce that we are adding 2 new accessories to our line up!

MULTI-PURPOSE BACKPACK (Accomodates all our models including Simplex, Kruzer, Anfibio as well as accessories)

PINPOINT LEG HOLSTER

Please find the link to the introduction video we have made below:

Regards,
      Dilek 
    • By jasong
      I'm not exactly sure where to post this, or really how many people might find it useful. But it's been an expensive lesson trying different ways to get a real-time, cloud connected security camera video feed on my remote land.
      There is an expensive 4G trail cam that you have to pay a fairly hefty monthly fee for, and are pretty well data restricted.
      This wasn't working well for me, so I decided I'd try something like a Verizon JetPack connected to a router, and then wiring up a network of security cams with an NVR or wired directly to the router. Ugh...expensive as heck. And if one component needs reset then I'm screwed 1000 miles away. Plus they all need full time AC power and ethernet cables strung. Wireless cams are of very limited range, especially if I secure the jetpack/router or NVR in my metal Conex.
      On a whim I decided to try the ReoLink Go 4G even though it said it only works on T Mobile networks. There are only Verizon towers out here, but I got it hooked up last night and it works, not sure if it's using the Verizon tower or if there is a new T Mobile tower now? T Mobile prepaid cards are cheaper, and have way more data than the trail cam 4g thing, and the resolution is better. The software is better too. I can see my cameras anywhere in the country now, and even if someone steals the cameras, the video stays in the cloud and I have a face to give to the sheriff. It's also solar powered so it doesn't need connected to power, I can hide them anywhere on my property with no cables, and the panel seems to provide enough power to let me stream the cameras when I want to see what's going on.
      Anyways, finally satisfied with a product after a year of researching and messing around. Hopefully that saves someone time and money if they too have remote property or mining equipment they want to monitor from wherever they are at.