First And Second Gold With Atrex

• The title was changed to First And Second Gold With Atrex

Nice save on the ring. I'm sure there is more to find in the area. Hope you post it if you do.

• Like 2

Nice find for sure, the old gold is always the best.

What was the words inside the ring?

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2022 at 8:08 AM, Valens Legacy said:

Nice find for sure, the old gold is always the best.

What was the words inside the ring?

Good luck on your next hunt.

Hi! I  think it will be my best find of this year. Inscription says: SEMPRE.VIVA.STRAI.IN.COR.FEDELE. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xawi29 said:

Hi! I  think it will be my best find of this year. Inscription says: SEMPRE.VIVA.STRAI.IN.COR.FEDELE. 

always alive strain in cor faithful

Unusual inscription for a ring, but you never know what someone will put in them.

• 1 year later...

Nice find Xavi...👍, which multi-frequency program do you use on Atrex, on your Terrain...?

On 5/1/2023 at 8:14 AM, EL NINO77 said:

Nice find Xavi...👍, which multi-frequency program do you use on Atrex, on your Terrain...?

Hi  Slavo, I use single frequency  due to amount of iron and reduced sensivity to 65, 13.6 khz. ( lot of emi and this one was the quiet one).   reaction was 5 on Mars sniper.  some of this  targets were real deep for this size of coil :). 

• Like 1

IMG_20230112_002202_245.thumb.jpg.5433845975762e56690cfebfc3d114da.jpgXavi... as an Atrex tester, I used Atrex for almost the whole of last year on the new Multifrequency "Coin program" on reactivity 4-5 and then I detected this Teren again on Reactivity 7... which can unmask other findings... mostly at a sensitivity of around 85.. to 90..... Finally, I will also cross the field on 1 frequency around 14.4 khz -17.4 ... for further control of the field.... and sometimes 1 frequency can have an edge in some detection situations...
  Reaktivity 5 has the best depth and separation properties of Atrex, even when you use different coils... that's why I recommend using such Reaktivities for the first and also the next crossing of the terrain...

for higher reactivity 7 .....Atrex picks up and unmasks other targets...

From my point of view, the 23cm DD coil has the best depth separation properties....but the 6x10 Sniper coil will also be very effective in 3D separation..

for the last crossing of the terrain, I use a 12 cm concentric coil that can unmask other slightly shallower targets in 2D separation.... this small coil requires a certain amount of patience in detection... but it will be rewarded with good finds...

IMG_20220908_123917 (1).jpg

• Like 4