Sign in to follow this  
Sourdough Scott

Steelphase Hits The USA

30 minutes ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Yes, I will report back to HQ on how I like it.  I'm using the GPZ 7000.

I saw on Facebook that he is also selling a cover/case for it.

23 minutes ago, Nevada Brian said:

I saw on Facebook that he is also selling a cover/case for it.

Yes, I find that out, AFTER I ordered the unit that they have the covers. 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sourdough Scott said:

Yes, I find that out, AFTER I ordered the unit that they have the covers. 😁

Nenad of Phase Technical has a had some cases made. I am still getting some done.

• Like 2

Looking forward to some feedback on this audio enhancement system. 

SteelPhase....welcome aboard to Steve's great site.

Best of luck out there

JW :smile:

• Like 2

Hi all, 

Merry Christmas! 

Here's a couple links over on Prospecting Australia where you can read some comments / feedback:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23766

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=24170

Cheers,

Nenad

• Like 4

Looks like a lot of thought went into this product.  Nice clean design.   Hopefully there will be a US Dealer for these.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2017 at 10:14 AM, Sourdough Scott said:

Yes, I will report back to HQ on how I like it.  I'm using the GPZ 7000.

Did you make it out last weekend?  Curious to hear about your findings Scott.

Brian.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By midalake
      A waterproof connector cable like Minelabs BUT where my Black widows and Sun Rays will work. I am not a solder guy. But this is a great business idea that will sell thousands. My guess is cheaper and better than a $40 bill to Minelab for something not working. Please contact me directly for my specifications, if you can or want to.

Thanks Dave
    • By midalake
      I have been testing with the WM 08 and my Black Widows everything works fine.  Shut the wifi down and went to plug my Black Widows in direct and there is no sound coming to the phones?    What am I doing wrong?   Dave
    • By NSC
      Hi,
      I do not use the WM08 with my Equinox800 and so I wondering can I use it with another detector ?
      eg. If I buy any BT Aptx LL transmitter plug that into my old Xterra - will the WM08 receive the signal OK ? 
      Does anyone know ?
      thanks in advance and happy hunting 😊

The 800 is going great, just got back from a 3hr hunt.
      it just gets better and better for me and it has paid for itself plus some.
      When the big Nox coil comes out I may retire my Xterra but atm it has a 15" WOT on it and is good for some  hunting
    • By goldseeker4000
      I finally got out and found some nuggets to feed the hunger. My buddy had already found 11 or 12 and I was getting skunked and feeling desperate to find any gold so I moved to a spot I had pulled 4 nuggets out in May and within 5 min found the first.  Then in a couple minutes  found the second, third and fourth. I moved up a couple feet on a tailings slope and kept banging them out. Ten all total on sat within 1 1/2 - 2 hour span from first to the last. I finally got my wife to pick up my detector and give it her first ever try detecting for gold. Within 5 minutes she found her first tiny nugget. I asked her how did that feel finding it. She replied fun, I'm ready to find my second nugget. The tiny nugget in the hand is my wifes. My ten nuggets totaled 1.9 grams. These nuggets were found using the new headphones for the Gold monster by Detector Pro that i am field testing. I would highly recommend getting a pair  from Detector Pro.

• By Steve Herschbach
      These are available at some dealers now. Headphone Adaptor Cable 3.5mm (1/8-inch) to 6.35mm (1/4-inch) Part No. 3011-0369 $40.00

Minelab Equinox 1/8" male waterproof connection to 1/4" female non-waterproof connection
      I plan on wading a lot with the Equinox and this creates a waterproof connection to the detector itself. The cable is two feet long and reaches just about to my shoulder. Main gripe - the straight connection once it makes that 180 degree bend gives up some length. To prevent stress from pulling on this constantly the cable should be affixed to the detector itself so the cable does not get stressed repeatedly where it makes the bend.
      This is a good solution for people who want to hunt in the water but do not need to put their head in the water, and so who do not need the waterproof headphones. The cable also mates directly to the WM08 module for those who wish to use it for that purpose.
      Minelab Equinox Parts & Accessories Page
      Do be aware there is a compatibility issue as regards the Equinox external speaker. If headphones and adapters are not wired correctly the speaker will keep going even with headphones plugged in. Here is the Minelab article on the subject. As far as I know this applies to the CTX 3030, GPZ 7000, Gold Monster 1000, and both Equinox models. I use Sun Ray Pro Gold (CTX version) headphones which are wired to work properly with the Minelab units.

Minelab headphone wiring diagram
    • By Andy2640
      Hi fellow detectorists,
      I used the WM-08 for the first time yesterday.  Before this i was using 2 methods, the Bluetooth supplied e phones (Very slow lag) and then the wired setup directly into the nox.  Trouble was with the wired, i kept getting tangled up, and ripping the phones from my noggin! 
      The WM-08 setup was great, fast, comfortable and defo thew way to go!!
      And so im looking at getting some new "high quality" and "high performance" Head phones.  In the running so far are:
      Grey Ghost NDT
      Black Widows
      And this one intrigued me ....  Clear sound Sovereign (sold at detecknicks)   Although it makes me wonder, as the company that makes them seemingly based in the netherlands, however another company "C-Scope" seem to sell the same phones, but with their own brand??  Weird, perhaps generic??  If so... where are they made?? China???   HELP!!! lol
      Bose

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, i did do a search, but couldnt see too much about this.

Thanks guys n gals!! 
      Andy.