Equinox 600 On Play Grounds

Edwardakis

On 9/8/2019 at 7:47 PM, 2Valen said:

Chase,

Last year our village council remove our playground and all the brand new rubber mulch because a child got a piece of wire and rubber stuck in his knee. It went in about an inch and had to be removed. Our new playground now has a river gravel about a 1/4 inch round and about 8 inches thick.

Sometimes “old school” is the best solution.

I have a couple particularly old schools I hit all the time. Lots and lots of trash but I occasionally will sift out a signal and have picked up a gold nugget mens ring and a 1943 silver nickel. I used to be very impatient with cluttered school yards full of junk but now I just look at it as slowly cleaning it up so that every time I go there, the easier it gets to pick out good targets.

It s a long term strategy instead of expecting to get all the goods in one try lol

fact is Ive found good finds in the past in the exact same paths I've walked before. But I either was swinging differently or just didn't quite hear the signal the same previously. Thats why guys find stuff behind other detectors later. you could walk over a good target 20 times and various factors affect whether you picked it up that day or not.