Gold Ring Return With Equinox 800 - Walk In The Park

I'll let the nice email they sent me say it:

"My wife and 2 daughters thought it would be nice to escape Los Angeles for a fall weekend vacation to Boise. During our visit we were playing in some leaves at a park when my wife noticed that she was missing her deceased mother's class ring which she holds very dear to her. While she hopelessly sifted through a sea of leaves, I immediately got online to see what my options were to get help on locating her ring knowing how much it meant to my wife. Gerry was very responsive to my call and email on a Saturday evening and did a fantastic job of explaining the process of recovery the ring. We agreed to meet at the park on Sunday morning with tempered hopes of locating the ring. Gerry was very friendly with myself, my wife and daughters while he searched for the ring with his metal detector. Within 20-30 minutes of searching in a leaves, he was able to locate the ring. My wife was ecstatic!! I can't thank and recommend Gerry enough considering he turned a stressful family event into a pleasant experience and demonstrated care, professionalism, urgency and integrity throughout the entire process."

Oct.2019RRC.thumb.jpg.355962dcc73d376f493eca43c98500bc.jpgOct.2019RRD.thumb.jpg.95fc8e17af9fd3e7093a1fc8c9defece.jpgThanks Again, Neil

Oct.2019RRA.jpg

Right man for the job.  The husband at least had the insight to look up a local.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Very happy to hear of the happy ending, great work Gerry.

Great job Gerry! That was a nice bingo!