New XP Backpack Coming Soon!

Glenn in CO

• 2 weeks later...

I just called a dealer not far from Bryan to see if he would have the backpacks at the show . He told me it may be about 4 weeks out before he would have them . It’s about three weeks before the show and he could be wrong.

Still thinking about getting that Pinpointer unless I get a negative from anyone on here.

Chuck 

RR,

I like the XP MI-6. I think it’s a great match for either the Deus or the ORX. A little more complicated than my Carrot to operate but all I need is some time with it. Good luck!

Thanks BeachHunter for your reply. I’m going to give it a try. I couldn’t go to a gold are Treasure show without buying something. 

I just don’t believe I could live with myself if I left without buying something.haha

It’s for a worthy cause! It makes me feel better.

Chuck 

• 1 month later...

I don’t know what possessed me to do it but I ordered 

one and will have it tomorrow. I’ll give a sort of review 

after I fit my Orx and must have gear into it. 

Be cheerful 

Well here’s mine condensed opinion of the new XP backpack. The design and build quality is brilliant I mean XP thought of everything! In my opinion there is (other than the price) Only one drawback- its weight. The BP

alone is rather heavy but it’s designed so well with the chest and waist straps, it is very comfortable. 

I had no problem fitting 3 coils and everything I could think of needing. And there’s a lot of unused spaces left. 
   This pack is ideal for all day detecting or detecting trips. 

I’d be happy to answer any questions    
cheers and stay healthy everyone

Relicmeister

Thanks for the review. I’m thinking about getting one but I really don’t need it. Sometimes it’s the pleasure of just saying I own one.

Chuck