Hello From British Columbia!

DharmaSoldat

Hi Everyone,

I'm into gold panning/rockhounding as well as electronics and have lately been looking to combine the two hobbies in a homebuilt detecting unit. I'm just getting started but it's super fun so far.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here!

Cheers!

Dharma,

You just entered the universe of the detector prospector world, and you couldn't have chosen a better place be. Your surrounded by the best minds in detecting and prospecting. Hope we can help with any questions you might have. Glad you landed on our site!! And as always please show us some of your finds and share your thoughts.  

Hey Dharma,

Welcome to the forums!  I think you'll find it to be the best resource for detecting on the interwebs.  I certainly have!  Keep us posted on your detector build!

Dharma,

Glad to see you here and hope to see some of your finds that you get.

Please post some pictures of the finds, and ask the people on here for help as they are some of the nicest people around.

I have always received very good help with my problems on here and I am sure that they will be eager to help you also.

Welcome aboard!

On 4/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, kac said:

Welcome!

You looking to build your own ib or pi machine?

I got into this thinking I'd try to duplicate the GPZ's ZVT technology - I managed to patch together some circuits from my spare-parts box that generated some dirty waves that look like what I'd need but first things first.

I will probably settle for a PI build initially. I'm still learning so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome D,

And good luck on the build! Create something new, and you will have some eager testers here! 

Get to Innovating!👍👍