Looks like this is directly from Teknetics (First Texas).  Have they completely discontinued selling through retailers?  Serious_Detecting has some (don't see the G2+ listed but the weaker sister G2 for $749...).

Swinging that in the park with your underwear on the outside should assist in the social distancing dilema.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:00 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Looks like this is directly from Teknetics (First Texas).  Have they completely discontinued selling through retailers?  Serious_Detecting has some (don't see the G2+ listed but the weaker sister G2 for $749...).

I’m not sure why there is a Teknetics brand any more. They still have a handful of dealers but they can’t be doing much volume. I can’t believe many people outside of the forums have even heard of them.

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I’m not sure why there is a Teknetics brand any more. They still have a handful of dealers but they can’t be doing much volume.

For the Fisher F19, I recall the camo decorated models were the first released.  About a year later they reverted to basic black (for $50 less).  I don't know if that was the same marketing ploy for the twin sister Tek G2+.  Could this just be a closeout of old stock?

I hope they are allowing their dealers to sell sub-MAP, too.  (That's the way they've operated in the past when they marked down for 'temporary' sales.)

Ok Simon,

Here's a chance for a new "Pinky" detecting item! You know you want one!!🤣👍👍