Return Of The Zedi

Lunk

Thanks everyone! Tortuga, I'm not planning on visiting Greaterville, although I've heard that the area has "sponge" type gold that doesn't respond too well to PI machines and should really light up with the Zed.

Hey Lunk (good buddie),

Congrats on your recent success with the ZED (or Minelab Jedi Detector)  :)

It wouldn't matter where you went, the nuggets would pop up.  You're dedication and time in the field contributes to your success.  Your willing to help others has also inspired many that gold nuggets are still out there to be found.  

Wishing you many more handfuls of nuggets and Happy Holidays! 

Your friend and "Zedi" Knight,

• Like 1

Hey Lunk (good buddie),

Congrats on your recent success with the ZED (or Minelab Jedi Detector)  :)

It wouldn't matter where you went, the nuggets would pop up.  You're dedication and time in the field contributes to your success.  Your willing to help others has also inspired many that gold nuggets are still out there to be found.  

Wishing you many more handfuls of nuggets and Happy Holidays! 

Your friend and "Zedi" Knight,

Thanks for the kind words Rob, and they apply equally well to you, too; I've enjoyed the video posts of your nugget digs with the Zed. I've also learned alot from our Zedi Master, Jonathan Porter. The GPZ 7000 continues to amaze me every time I use it. Give me a holler if you're going to be in the Quartzsite area and we will go for a hunt. Happy Holidays to you and yours, my friend, and may the gold be with you!

Hey Lunk,

Ya we are probably ZEDI Apprentices compared to JP.  JP had shared some great knowledge about the GPZ since the introduction of the unit.  

How long are you staying around Quartzsite?  I still remember our last hunt with the SDC out that direction.  We did quite the clean up on smaller gold over some hammered patches.  

Hopefully we can meet up again for a camp over soon.  

• Like 1

Hey Lunk,

Ya we are probably ZEDI Apprentices compared to JP. JP had shared some great knowledge about the GPZ since the introduction of the unit.

How long are you staying around Quartzsite? I still remember our last hunt with the SDC out that direction. We did quite the clean up on smaller gold over some hammered patches.

Hopefully we can meet up again for a camp over soon.

Sounds good Rob; I'll be in the area until at least mid March. We did have a blast with those SDC's and I've been wanting to take the Zed to the same locale...let me know when you're ready.

I've benefited greatly in the past from JP's instructional DVD's, and was disappointed to learn he won't be making one on the GPZ 7000 because of piracy issues. But between his Minelab blogs, Facebook page and forum posts, he is still making his wisdom available to the masses...thanks JP!

Thanks everyone! Tortuga, I'm not planning on visiting Greaterville, although I've heard that the area has "sponge" type gold that doesn't respond too well to PI machines and should really light up with the Zed.

It's got a little of both. I've found some solid ones and some specimens down there with the Z.

• Like 1

Nice work Lunk.  Just curious, did you have to modify your audio settings any for the Quartzsite ground from those you presented after working N. Nevada?

Hawkeye, my audio settings on the Zed remain unchanged, however I'm running High Yield Gold Mode, Normal Ground Type and Sensitivity at 12.

• Like 1