AQ Gold Ring #4 And Gold Chain

I got out for a night water hunter yesterday. I had hit a bunch of lead targets and the usual garbage.

I did score a nice 10k ring at about 8 inches. It was easily heard with a short signature.

I also hit a 14k gold chain and charm. My guess it was around 5 to 6 inches. It came up with the first scoop and the chain was exposed. It sounded like another lead fishing weight.

Some of the fishing weights were over 12" and clearly can be heard.

I just love this machine.

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

Congrats on the gold! I love my AQ too, with OBN's big battery, it is a power house on the beach. It Screams over gold & nickels! The other day I was hunting behind another detectorist using a PI, 10 inches to the side of a hole he left and three scoops down I dug a 7 gram 14k bracelet. I was fricken stoked considering the knucklehead left all his trash behind for me to go over. 

1 hour ago, Slimpickuns said:

Congrats on the gold! I love my AQ too, with OBN's big battery, it is a power house on the beach. It Screams over gold & nickels! The other day I was hunting behind another detectorist using a PI, 10 inches to the side of a hole he left and three scoops down I dug a 7 gram 14k bracelet. I was fricken stoked considering the knucklehead left all his trash behind for me to go over. 

I've been limited to 2 hours and 45 minutes. I do have a second battery coming in and OBN said maybe around the middle of the month he'll have my battery built. I can't wait to get a 4 hour hunt in.

21 hours ago, CCadrin said:

I've been limited to 2 hours and 45 minutes. I do have a second battery coming in and OBN said maybe around the middle of the month he'll have my battery built. I can't wait to get a 4 hour hunt in.

Got all supplies ordered, most will be here this week. Only hold up is the acrylic rod...maybe by the weekend. I do have enough rod to do a couple batteries so I will make sure I get yours ready ASAP. You wanted the M-8 connector? 11 hour battery or the 5.5 hour? I've miss placed my list so I need to go thru my emails and messages to gather the details on everyone that asked.

Another Great hunt Also! And good to see another AQ Lover! 

Looks like some old Gold there. Congratulations on two nice ones.

HH

Mike