Lady In The Golden Robe... Needs Your Help

Recently I shared one of the most unique gold nuggets I've ever seen and the post with a video is below.  I also shared it on FaceBook under my name "Gerry McMullen" (not my business name Gerry's Metal Detectors).  We'll there is a very interesting and 1 of a kind quality of this gorgeous lady we have not mentioned until just now.  She actually vibrates when you drop her in the palm of your hand.  I think because of the way it folks over onto itself is part of why, but am sure there are many other reasons.

Here is where we are trying to get some input and or help from those who are in the musical industry.  Is there a way we can catch the vibration and make it into sound?  All comments are welcomed and if you think you know of someone who could help, please please share with them.  You can share this link or share the post I have on FB.

Even now as I look at this beautiful lady, I get goose bumps.

LadyinGoldRobe1.jpg

20201028_180236.jpg

Wow, if I was a young fella, I`d wow that Gorgeous Lady off you. 

3 hours ago, klunker said:

Use a pickup bar on an electric guitar.

Guitar pickups are sensitive to steel or iron. So use a small piece of tape or glue to attach a light piece of iron to the leaf. Then tap it like tapping a tuning fork. Get very close to the pickup by removing the strings.

• The title was changed to Lady In The Golden Robe... Needs Your Help

Using silk string to suspend it over a guitar pickup about 3/8 inch and tap it with a xylophone padded stick.

The silk string will allow a more perfect tone without to much damping effect.

Another way is to use a very small electric charge from both ends from a signal generator, and then see which signal is the most clear through a speaker.

I am not to good at describing exactly how to do it, and I hope you can understand my thinking.

Good luck on making it sing.