How Many Of You Collect Sea Glass?

Yep, i forgot about the Sharks teeth! I've been to Venice, and Casperson Beach with my son, when he was young! We found a ton of small one's, and stinray "teeth" there! And also the Peace River for those and other fossils! Fun times!

You have to be a diver, and use a boat, to find the big one's about a mile off shore near Venice! Those guy's find some great one's!👍👍

7 hours ago, IdahoPeg said:

Mitchel- I’m in Melbourne Bch...planning my 1st trip over to the Peace River and Venice Bch to hunt for sharks teeth soon. Wow, 5” is a whopper! I’d love to find a Meg tooth for sure! Haven’t researched the phosphate pits...will do.

Peg

We would use scoops and get several species of shark teeth.  Many of them were broken.  I still have a big bag of them in a storage garage.  Tiger shark teeth were nice looking for pendants.  The Megas were worn by some but for show if you are a local.

Let me know how popular it is.  I went near the pier.  There were many examples in the shop on the pier but that was a few hurricanes ago.  Some of the phosphate teeth were bleached out and it can be almost impossible to get access.

Good luck.