Greetings To All Detectorist From Italy!

bluemask

Hi,

I'm a old (age over 50) detectorist from Italy. I used a lot of m.d. in 26 years (various model of Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, XP, Fisher, Garrett and the latest Rutus), but i love so much the Whites Spectrum XLT. This is for me the best detector of all time. I hope to know news and interesting contents about the magic m.d. world!

Greetings from Italy

Welcome aboard BlueMask !

Sounds like you have some experience already !

There is a LOT of information here for you to read .

Here is a link to Steve's Guides , 

Reply to anything you want to comment on and ask all the questions you have !

Welcome BM, Glad to see you joined in on DP!!! I hope you share some of your finds with us, As I'm intrigued by the finds in other countries. Seems to be a tremendous amount of history in your country and I would love to know more about what you like to detect for and what you find. Happy Hunting.

Bluemask, add my name to the welcome wagon!  The best detector is always the one you have in your hand.  I look forward to seeing some of your finds.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and welcome bluemask,

We have a few of your countrymen here on the forum! Tremendous history there! Love the odds you have of finding ancient historic items! Post some pics as you find them!👍👍

Glad to have you here, and I will be waiting to see and hear about some of your finds.

Good luck and happy hunting.