Bluetooth Transmitter Question For Whites 24K

in the Garrett forum snakejim asked: "an you plug in a Bluetooth transmitter into the Garret 24K to allow to use Bluetooth headphones instead of using the supplied corded headphones ???"

I have the same question for the Whites 24K?  I would assume that the answer is yes, but just thought I would ask any how just in case there was a difference.

Thanks to all for your responses.

The answer is yes to any detector that has a suitable headphone output.  Bluetooth transmitters do not care what the audio source is, as long as it's got the right connector to fit the transmitter it's all good.

connected the cheap $12 transmitter I purchased to my 24K and used the wireless headphones that came with the Legend and they about blew my ears off LOL, I have a pair of Inductivv Bone Conduction headphones that I use with the Legend that I will be connecting to the wireless transmitter on the 24K

tried to connect a pair of ear buds but the ear buds picked up to much interference from the 24K I would assume because they work with everything else so that's the only thing I could figure out was the issue

the Legend headphones has amazing volume and sound