A Nice Start To The Month

11 hours ago, The Seeker said:

I’ve stopped hunting your beach because you don’t even leave me crumbs now 😢. I even got the Manticore and still nada 🥴 Good luck on your next outing.

I hit my beach and 3 other beaches today and got zip!  You've gotten it all.

Did that Manticore get that half ounce of gold?  Seems so.  WTG

19 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Triple gold ! Notice you slowed down. Where 1 gold is , there is often another nearby. I'm jelly. Haven't found gold in like...well , 2 weeks. Lol

I’m trying to make up for last years mediocre gold count of 3. I didn’t get out enough since life was beating me down, but I’m in full swing now. I wish I could have hunted more but I can’t hear the speaker well due to my years in the service. 

I'm sure you will be back to digging some amazing gold soon enough. There’s no way I can top that 22k chain and gold coin so I should be the jealous one. Watching your finds and the finds of others motivates me to get out there 😎Good luck on the next one.

18 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I hit my beach and 3 other beaches today and got zip!  You've gotten it all.

Did that Manticore get that half ounce of gold?  Seems so.  WTG

I wish I was the one taking all the gold. I went out yesterday and the only keepers I found were a silver dime and a brass thimble. Last year there was one person I know of who found 10+ gold in one day. Every time he hunts he does 8hrs+ during summer.

This hunt was done with the Manticore and so far I’ve found more gold with it than I thought. I need to do some cleaning and will update here with the pictures. HH

Good to hear the Manticore is working well for you.