Best Gold Machine For A Child

Glithium

On 2/14/2023 at 10:33 AM, Sourdough Scott said:

I purchased this detector truck toy for my nephew a few years ago for Xmas. He loved it. He would bury coins in the sandbox and find them.

Matchbox Treasure Tracker Metal Detector Truck https://a.co/d/bx8wAvO

I just bought one!

It won't be here until July 11!

I can just picture you sitting in the sand in your budgie smugglers pushing it around looking for coins Mitchel 🙂

You maybe able to retire your Nox.

8 hours ago, mn90403 said:

It won't be here until July 11!

You gotta post a review 🤣

On 2/10/2023 at 6:26 PM, Glithium said:

Just had my first so he's an infant but I want to get him a detector when he can walk. I know the go find and mini hord. But I'm looking for a specific gold vlf for a kid. there may not be one on the market mabye I will just pick him up a monster but that's pretty heavy for a kid. Any thoughts I only nugget shoot.

When your son is a bit older, a great project to share with him is to make your own metal detector- there are many different designs on the web that would make a great introductory electronics project for a 10-year old!

14 hours ago, phrunt said:

I can just picture you sitting in the sand in your budgie smugglers pushing it around looking for coins Mitchel 🙂

🫢 Whatever you do, if you don’t know what it means, don’t google images for Simon’s term “budgie smugglers”!

I really didn’t need that today! 😆

7 hours ago, GotAU? said:

When your son is a bit older, a great project to share with him is to make your own metal detector- there are many different designs on the web that would make a great introductory electronics project for a 10-year old!

He is 5.5 now and has a circuit board set and loves it.  It has snaps so he can change the wiring quickly.

7 hours ago, GotAU? said:

🫢 Whatever you do, if you don’t know what it means, don’t google images for Simon’s term “budgie smugglers”!

I really didn’t need that today! 😆

Too late!  Google makes it easy now for you to highlight and search without having to copy and paste.

21 hours ago, phrunt said:

I saw this after the other comments.  Both boys will have a go at this thing.  I'll have to plant some and take some pics.